[Influencenews I Hyeseon LEE, Correspondent] Collision is the fastest-growing tech conference in North America. Now in its seventh year, Collision has grown to over 30,000 attendees. Following the lead of European event, Web Summit, Collision has become a crossroads for the world's most influential buyers, sellers, tech companies, emerging startups, and policymakers.
Last year, 45.7 percent female attendees, 66 percent senior management, and 1,300 journalists visited Web Summit's North American counterpart, Collision.
Collision anticipates that more than 900 CEOs, founders, and government leaders will speak. So far, the first 150 speakers have been announced:
- Thuan Pham (CTO, Uber)
- Jamie Moldafsky (CMO, Wells Fargo)
- Susan Goldberg (Editor-In-Chief, National Geographic Magazine & News)
- Cassie Kozyrkov (Chief Decision Scientist, Google)
- Mona Siddiqui (CDO, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Nicholas Thompson (Editor-In-Chief, Wired), and the list goes on.
Further information: https://collisionconf.com/